IMPACT COATINGS RECEIVES SYSTEM ORDER FROM LISTED COMPANY SHOUHANG

2019-02-04

Impact Coatings has received an order for a coating system for the development and production of PVD coatings. The buyer is the publicly listed company Beijing Shouhang Resources Saving Co., Ltd (China). The order value is approximately SEK 11.2 million.

Impact Coatings has received pre-payment and an Irrevocable Letter of Credit that together amount to 90% of the order value. The remaining 10% payment will be received upon installation and final customer acceptance. Delivery is planned for Q3 2019.

A license for export outside the EU is required from the Swedish Inspectorate of Strategic Products (ISP), if a product is classified as a dual-use item. As the assessment of Impact Coatings is that the order may require an export license, the company will submit an application to ISP. The system order is therefore valid under the condition that the export license is granted, if required.

For more information, contact:

Torbjörn Sandberg, CEO
+46 768 43 43 76

Peter Högfeldt, VP Marketing
+46 708 87 44 34

E-mail: investors@impactcoatings.se

Impact Coatings AB (publ) is required to disclose this information in accordance with EU market abuse regulations. The information was delivered, via the contact persons named above, for publication on February 4, 2019, at 2:45 p.m. CET.

————————————————-


Prenumerera

Få kontinuerlig IR-information från bolaget via email.